Total damages of £43,002.96 for disrepair throughout the tenancy of a ground floor one bedroomed flat.
- No hot water between February 2004 – October 2007 and January 2011 – April 2013
- Inadequate and defective heating throughout the tenancy
- Rising and penetrating damp
- Leaks from kitchen waste pipe, bathroom basin and defective rainwater goods
- Infestations of rats due to defects in the structure
- Perished and defective plasterwork
- Holes in floorboards
- External brickwork, rendering and boundary wall in disrepair
- External paving damaged
- Drainage problems resulting in offensive odours in the property.
You can read a fuller description of the case here.
Do you think YOU have a claim? If some complete the form below and sent it to us. One of our advisors will be in touch shortly.